TERMS & POLICIES
- All pictures used from www.magentamonday.com must be credited.
- In some cases, the colors of the products may differ due to the different color calibrations of individual computers.
- Please note that measurements may also defer by up to 0.5".
- You are advised to handwash all Magenta Monday apparels without soaking, and also to wash all dark-coloured items separately for the first wash.
- Receiving an invoice from us will allow the reservation of the confirmed item(s) for a period of 24 hours. Payment should be made within this time-frame to secure your purchase. Magenta Monday will, in most cases, send you a reminder email should we not hear from you.
- Magenta Monday will not be liable should you purchase our merchandise from a third party.
- Magenta Monday will not be held responsible for any lost parcels should you not opt for registered mail.
Magenta Monday respects the privacy rights of all our customers. All email addresses in our mailing list are kept strictly confidential. No private information will be disclosed to unrelated entities unless required by law.
If you have received a defective piece or a wrong item from us, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll confirm the exchange details. Magenta Monday will reimburse the normal postage fees incurred by the customer for mailing the defective/ wrong item(s) back to us.
If there is a defect, please take a clear photo of the defective part and send it to us in the email.
All exchanges have to be done within 30 days of delivery of the parcel. The piece must be in brand new condition - not worn or washed.
Magenta Monday does not offer returns due to unsuitability, and we do not do exchanges of sizes except in very special circumstances, as the measurements are clearly provided on our site.
Strictly no cash refunds will be done unless the exact same piece is Out of Stock.
If you are unsure of the procedures, kindly email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
MAGENTA MONDAY reserves the right to make changes to any of the above terms & policies.